Saturday, September 29, 2007

Empress of the realm

Here is Kira, Empress, master of the many humans who devotedly wait on her hand and foot.






I had a dream that I was walking in a field, but the sky was pitch black... and there were millions of beagles walking very purposefully in the opposite direction. They flowed around me... like flocks of sheep... not in a panic, but walking quickly. I looked to the right and to the left, and all I could see were beagles...

So I called "Kiiiiraaaa", and I saw a little snout point up in the distance... after a while, she came up to me, and when I saw the white lightning bolt on her back, I knew it was Kira.

"Kira!" I yelled, and she jumped in my arms... and she was cold...

"Oh, oh. Kira, you are dead... and so am I... and we are in the beagle afterlife for some reason..."

I woke up and never figured out what the reason was.

No comments: